First National Bank Omaha, NE
1. Input wire requests received via phone by internal and external customers as directed by Wire Management, FNO Wire Operations and FNNI procedures and guidelines.
2. Use FNO Wire Operations and FNNI procedures and guidelines, along with problem solving skills, to review and process all wires, Incoming and Outgoing, from multiple sources.
· Ensure that all required information is complete and accurate, including but not limited to, the Wire PIN numbers, debiting account, Bene Name/Address and the purpose of the wire.
· Understand the necessary components of International Wire Transfers and how these affect the overall processing of the wire.
· Contact customers and/or business units when required (such as Verify Call Backs, Daylight Account Review, and Returned wires.)
· Process all items within regulatory guideline and timelines. Ensure that all information on the wire remains on the wire in the original included and accurate to the information input in MTS to ensure there are not Travel Rule violations.
· Identify and report all suspicious activity to meet compliance regulations and avoid compromising the integrity of our bank and customers.
3. Process all Recall/Return requests within the required deadlines to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and reduce possible losses for the bank.
4. Complete the Beginning and End of Day processes as assigned by management.
5. Communicate effectively across all areas of FNNI to assist in the understanding of the wires process and answer questions.
6. Support the Domestic and International Wire transaction system's configuration by identifying and reporting issues to management and the Wires technology support team.
7. Maintain a strong working knowledge of all Wire's procedures and compliance regulations such as, Reg E, Travel Rule, Privacy and Bank Secrecy Act and Office of Foreign Asset Control.
8. Assist Management with the annual procedure review and other projects as assigned.
9. Understand and comply with the Bank's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Complying with the Bank's Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence Policy
· Identifying, monitoring and reporting suspicious activity;
· Completing BSA/AML training in a timely manner as directed by management.
10. Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role. (Ongoing)
· Complete compliance training; follow internal processes and controls as required.
· Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in the FNBO Compliance Accountability Program.
11. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
· Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.
· Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
· Practice First National Operating values and support the goals and strategic plan.
· Be proactive and respectful in all relationships
High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of at least 2 years of Banking Experience or Related Experience.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to exercise independent judgment within established policies and guidelines and provides appropriate customer solutions
Must be quality and detailed oriented, yet understand the level of detail appropriate for the situation
Ability to work independently in a diverse fast-paced work environment
Ability to Multitask efficiently in a diverse fast-paced work environment
Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer
Ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills
Basic PC/Microsoft Office skills
Ability to communicate issues with upper management in a professional manner when necessary
| Date Posted
December 27, 2017
| Date Closes
February 25, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Tower
M - F 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
| Days of Week
| SOC Category