First National Bank Fort Collins, CO
First National Bank is a community bank that holds people as its first priority. We are determined to set ourselves apart from our competition by providing a superior customer experience. First National Bank is consistently ranked as one of America's Best Banks by Forbes Magazine.
We are currently seeking applicants for our Personal Banker position.
A Personal Banker provides sales leadership within assigned branches by developing customer relationships, participating in business development activities and acting as a sales resource for branch staff. They assist the branch management team with sales development (including outbound calling to existing and potential customers), coaching and guidance to branch employees in regards to selling techniques, new products, implementing customer contact campaigns, and other business development activities. They must demonstrate referral leadership and consistently introduce customers to Business Banking, Mortgage Lending, Investment Planning, and First Bankcard, and other referral partner services in order to build customer relationships. Personal Bankers also provide operational support on an as needed basis and perform teller duties if dictated by staffing issues.
We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to a common set of values outlined in our Operating Philosophy. Personal Bankers are responsible for demonstrating professional behavior with regular attendance and punctuality. They also project a professional image in dress, manner, and communication. Personal Bankers must also comply with all bank policy, regulations and laws.
1. Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
2. Proven success in sales role
3. Demonstrated customer service skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
2. Previous experience in a retail banking environment
3. Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
| Date Posted
December 20, 2017
| Date Closes
February 18, 2018
| Located In
Fort collins, CO
| Work At
Fort Collins - North College Branch
M-Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 8am-2pm
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories