Manager, Commercial Loan Processing - North Platte
First National Bank North Platte, NE
Responsible for the day to day operations of the Loan Documentation Team for assigned market. Assist or directly manage the implementation of plans and initiatives in alignment with FNO Commercial Loan Documentation. Interact with lending management for their perspective market, lenders and peers across the organization to identify and collaborate on strategies. Responsible for development and performance of the team as well as ensuring the work output is completed accurately and within defined timelines. Have a good understanding of banking, loan documentation, operations, collateral and loan servicing. Follow and ensure functional strategy and hold individuals accountable.
1. Core and People Management
2. Loan Documentation Management (Commercial)
3. Compliance with bank policy, laws, regulations,etc.
1. Bachelor's Degree or related field or equivalent work experience in related field.
2. Customer Service experience
3. Strong organizational and analytical skills
1. Experience in Team Lead or Manager capacity
2. Experience in loan documentation, credit, compliance, auditing or equivalent
3. Strong understanding of lending concepts, practices, documents, etc.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility when situation warrants.
| Date Posted
December 19, 2017
| Date Closes
February 17, 2018
| Located In
North platte, NE
| Work At
North Platte - Main Branch
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories