Sr. Specialist, Mortgage Closing & Post Closing
First National Bank Omaha, NE
u Process initial disclosures for mortgage applications in accordance with regulatory guidelines
· Prepare Loan Estimate with fees validated by Loan Officer and add additional fees if necessary (IE: Terminix or First American)
· Deliver Loan Estimate via method chosen by customer within regulatory guidelines
· Mark GDR RESPA delivered
· Process re-disclosure packages as needed
u Provide quality customer service by delivering prompt and accurate information
· Research and follow up on outstanding issues and/or requests, to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Work with Loan Originators with any discrepancies with fee's or to resolve issues that affect the file moving forward.
u Process closing disclosures, to include the Initial CD (if within 8 days of closing date) and the Final CD in accordance with regulatory guidelines
· Validate fees as services ordered are received
· Build escrow's with accurate fees and due dates
· Prepare and deliver Initial Closing Disclosure, if appraisal not yet received within 8 days of closing
· Prepare and deliver Final Closing Disclosure and collaborate with settlement agent for final closing figures
· Calculate and send wires with accuracy
· Review any funding documents required (At Closing Conditions) and authorize loan to be funded by settlement agent
· Deliver to Post Closing and Servicing with Sent to Corporate date
u Understand and comply with the banks BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Bank's Customer Identification Program
· Customer Due Diligence Policy
· Identifying, monitoring, and reporting suspicious activity
· Complete BSA/AML training within set due date
· Comply with all Privacy Policies
· Respect and honor the confidentiality of our customers
u Demonstrate organizational advocacy through attributes, positive teamwork, trust and mutual respect for customers and employees
· Seek opportunities and drive development within assigned role.
· Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable. (on going)
· Complete all compliance training within specified due date
· Report all compliance violations in accordance with the steps defined in the FNBO Compliance Accountability Program.
· Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
· Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in professional, positive and friendly manner.
· Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
· Complete special projects as assigned within allotted time frames.
· Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.
· Actively and openly support all company programs and policies.
· Adhere to all First National Bank and department policies and procedures including but not limited to;
· Code of Ethics, Employee Handbook, confidentiality, and legal requirements for calls and dress code.
· Maintain a regular and predictable record of attendance within established department guidelines.
o High School Diploma or GED
o Previous customer facing experience
o Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and telephone
o Ability to work in a team environment
o Demonstrated effective time management skills
o Previous working experience in role/functions requiring high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
o Ability to meet or exceed deadlines
o Previous experience in Mortgage/Consumer lending
o Previous experience in Operations
o Problem solving skills
Ability to work extended hours if needed
| Date Posted
December 3, 2017
| Date Closes
February 1, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Plaza (114th & Dodge)
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories