Associate I, Office of the President
First National Bank Omaha, NE
The OOTP Associate will be responsible for the Complaint lifecycle. The Associate will manage their own complaint process to include investigation, research, analysis/trending, decision making and responding to customer complaints through written letters as well as incoming and outgoing calls. The Associate will be responsible for appropriate escalation process as well as directing the work of the support team. Complies with the Complaints Program and timelines while following Compliance approved processes. Write compliance minded, professional letters to customers addressing their complaint. Work with the team and across the entire enterprise to resolve complaints.
1. Ensuring the Complaint process fulfills the requirements for the Complaint Program.
a. Interact with Compliance and various other Business Units to gather information, provide feedback, etc.
b. Understand Compliance rules to ensure all necessary documentation is accurate, valid, etc
c. Understand escalation topics and process
d. Monitor and provide trending and impacts to OOTP Manager, Director of Customer Commitment Mgt and Compliance
2. Investigate, Research and Respond to customer complaints.
· Responsible for reviewing interactions with customers and decisioning if it is a complaint, what type of complaint, potential escalation topic for complaint, complaint reason, root cause, and other fields that need to be determined to ensure accurate logging for trending and analysis.
· Responsible for asking investigative questions of various business units and various levels across the enterprise to address complaints.
· Responsible for responding to customers through all channels which a complaint is received (phone, written, email, survey, social media, in-person, regulatory, web or secured email.)
· Will need to be able to navigate multiple systems.
3. Direct Administrative work with OOTP Support Staff
· Provide direction on the logging of Informal Complaints
· Provide direction to gather administrative materials/data to support the complaint processes, i.e. statements, reporting, call summaries
· Provide direction to create final submission packet for closing out the complaint ticket
4. Professionalism and Team Work.
· Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
· Will need to be able to give direction to support personnel and other business units in a professional and courteous manner.
· Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
· Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
· Maintain constructive and respectful working relationships.
· Responsible for quality check of team member's work.
5. Compliance: Understand and adhere to all policies, laws, and regulations applicable to this role.
· Required to follow the Complaints Program and timelines.
· Adhere to the banks BSA/AML program, which includes, but not limited to, the customer identification program, customer due diligence policy, and completing all BSA/AML training in a timely manner.
· Complete compliance training by designated deadlines.
· Adherence to NPPI policies and procedures.
· Identify, monitor, and report suspicious activity.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor's degree or two years related experience.
· Must have experience with professional writing.
· Must have Customer Service experience via phone, specifically escalation calls.
· Previous Compliance experience.
· Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
· Proven ability to work as a team.
· Superior verbal/written communication skills.
· Superior level of engagement and professionalism.
· Demonstrated proficiency with multiple systems.
· Strong ability to multi-task.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
· Conflict resolution.
· Strong ability to flex to change.
· Knowledge of banking and applicable laws and regulations.
· Knowledge of systems (Firstwork, TBS, FI, Foundation, ICE, JIRA, ResourceOne).
· Ability to work overtime as needed.
| Date Posted
December 3, 2017
| Date Closes
February 1, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Tower
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories