Business Applications Assoc I, Comm & Private Bank Credit Analysis
First National Bank Omaha, NE
The Business Applications Associate I will work as part of a small team of software Business Analysts and will be primarily responsible for supporting the financial analytics software used in the Commercial Lending and Private Banking credit analysis process. This role is the product liaison between users across the organizational footprint and the product vendor. Assists with projects that may include but are not limited to: software upgrades, enhancements, testing, software interfaces, and financial report creation and maintenance.
1. Utilize accounting and financial analysis background to act as a subject matter expert on financial analytics software.
2. Support analytics software via development and enhancement of financial reports (including industry-specific income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow reports; specialized credit templates), software upgrades, testing and validation.
3. Serve as the primary point of contact for end users.
4. Maintain training materials.
5. Work with the team to support other software products.
Physical requirements: sitting 75%, computer use/typing 50%, phone use 25%, standing 10%
1. Strong accounting background with knowledge of structure and content of personal and business tax returns, personal financial statements and business financial statements including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows and financial ratio calculation.
2. 1-3 years' experience in accounting, financial or credit analyst is required.
3. Ability to develop a working knowledge of software functionality in 3-6 months.
4. Ability to develop a working knowledge of the commercial credit process and the applicability of software to support the process.
5. Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business.
6. Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products, including Microsoft Project
1. Prior software support experience is desired; project management experience is a plus.
2. Strong oral and written communication skills.
3. Able to work as part of a team, manage priorities and work toward deadlines.
4. Results oriented with a positive approach to problem solving.
| Date Posted
September 21, 2017
| Date Closes
November 20, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Plaza (114th & Dodge)
M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
| Days of Week
| SOC Category