Advisor, Investments & Planning
First National Bank Fort Collins, CO
This position can be located in the Fort Collins area.
1. Advisory Service: The FA serves as advisor to clients with more traditional financial needs, which may include investment management, trust, estate planning or business succession planning. Given the complexity of the needs of the client segment, the FA will provide advisory services to their current client base and prospective clients.
2. Business Development: Meet or exceed defined asset based growth and retention, individual and unit goals and profitability objectives.
3. Retail Branch Integration:
· Identifies and matches client needs with subject matter experts and existing business unit products and services.
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
2. Minimum 2 years experience in investment and financial services
3. FINRA Series 7 & 66 (or 6 & 65) registrations.
4. Maintain an ongoing knowledge of the industry and the economy.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
1. State Life, Accident & Health and Variable Contract insurance licenses.
2. Certifications or degree such as AWMA, CWM, CWS, CRPC, CFP, CLU, or MBA or ability to earn accreditation.
| Date Posted
September 13, 2017
| Date Closes
November 12, 2017
| Located In
Fort collins, CO
| Work At
Fort Collins - Harmony Branch
Monday - Firday 8-5
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories