First National Bank Omaha, NE
Prepare and process customer/Bank deposits to meet or exceed established goals and deadlines.
1. Prepare and process customer/Bank deposits to meet or exceed established quality and quantity standards.
2. Support the development and enhancement of established processes within the retail lockbox department.
3. Support the generation and implementation of new business and products within the retail lockbox department.
4. Actively participate in any and all training to existing or new procedures within retail lockbox department.
5. Maintain a working knowledge of the Privacy Act and Bank Secrecy Act in support of the departmental compliance.
6. Exhibit professional behavior and promote working relationships.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Data Entry experience and 10-key skills.
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
4. Able to stand for 4-8 hours and lift 10-20 lbs.
1. Maintain a dependable, reliable, and consistent adherence to set work schedule.
2. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
| Date Posted
September 5, 2017
| Date Closes
November 4, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Technology Center
Tuesday to Saturday 4:00 AM to noon
| Days of Week
| SOC Category