First National Bank Wayne, NE
1. Negotiate optimal payment arrangements within defined program parameters to maximize account recovery dollars.
2. Conduct focused skip tracing initiatives to maintain Skip tracing queues at defined levels.
3. Conduct and participate in on-the-job orientation and training .
4. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to collections/debt recovery. Comply with departmental policies and procedures.
5. Provide comprehensive and professional customer service while accurately researching and resolving incoming customer inquiries from both internal and external customers.
6. Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
7. Understand and comply with the Bank's BSA/AML Program.
8. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
Please list any physical requirements of this job. Examples include: standing 80%, lifting 25 lbs, sitting 75%, typing 80%, phone use 60%.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Excellent communications skills
3. Ability to work independently in a diverse fast-paced work environment
1. Six months collections experience or related business experience.
2. Working Knowledge of the FDCPA, State Regulations, the Privacy Act and the Bank Secrecy Act
3. Minimum of 1 year of college education
4. Familiarity with First National's First Recovery, FDR systems and Industry related software applications
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products with an emphasis on Outlook and Excel
6. Typing skills
| Date Posted
August 7, 2017
| Date Closes
October 6, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
Wayne - Contact Center
20 hrs/week, morning, evening and weekend hrs
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories