Sr. Manager, Mortgage Sales
First National Bank Omaha, NE
Working with Loan Originators on the team, initiate and develop relationships with existing and new customers, builders, and external referral sources to identify and close loan oppotunities in support of the department's revenue and profit goals. Recruit, hire, and manage sales staff and coordinate sales activities for the assigned market. Ensure management of the planning, prioritizing, monitoring, coaching/development, and performance reporting of the work of the assigned market staff.
1. Management: Build, mainatain, and manage a team of Loan Originators in alignment with performance management principles and practices accountable to meet departmental goals and objectives. Oversee and maintain excellent working relationships with assigned Bank branch personnel and appropriate area management. Effectively apply First National Performance Management System practices and reinforce/ensure the application of performance management practices accountable to meet the department goals and objectives.
2. Functional Planning and Execution: Accountable to develop and implement plans in alingment with Manager's strategy for mortgage sales in assigned market. Conduct analysis of mortgage sales best practices and competitive intelligence to facilitate the development of Business Case Proposals to increase operational efficiency and/or revenue/profitability. Develop and maintain a set of performance metrics (Team and Individual) (Past vs. Current and Predictive), monitor, adjust as needed , track and develop reporting as scheduled.
3. Identify opportunities and sell appropriate FNB products and services as part of every customer interaction wihile ensuring compliance with the established processes and groups. Meet and/or exceed defined monthly sales goals. Assit in establishing sales goals for responsible market in conjunction with manager to meet Home Mortgage Division goals. Direct team members in conducting outbound prospecting and sales activites as new Business Development initiatives and programs are implemented by Management. Act as Home Mortgage Division management representative wit the Retail and Commercial group of the assigned market. Attend Retail and cross-divisional meetins as appropriate to further business development needs. Encourage and establish cross selling relationships with on site staff. Establish relationships with local and national business groups including Chamber of Commerce and other professional and business networking groups.
4. Fiscal Accountability: Accountable for the adherence to allocated budget for assigned market
5. Compliance: Understand and comply wit bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required. Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations. Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
6. Professionalism/Attendance: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predicatable attendance in alignment with department/divisional policy.
1. 3+ years of mortgage lending experience with established pipeline and success
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Strong sales and sales presentation skills
5. Effectively solve problems, present solutions, and resolve conflicts.
6. Proven success within a sales and consulting role
7. Knowledge of FNMA, and Government lending guidelines
8. Strong attention to detail
1. Previous experience managing a mortgage sales team
2. This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
| Date Posted
August 7, 2017
| Date Closes
October 6, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Plaza (114th & Dodge)
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories