Specialist, Items Processing
First National Bank Fort Collins, CO
This position works in a fast paced, detail oriented, deadline driven environment in which 10 key processing accounts for 60% of the work. Colorado Items Processing is unique in that it combines both Proof and Lockbox functions and employees are responsible for meeting minimum standards in both areas.
1. Prepare and process customer Lockbox deposits to meet or exceed established department goals and deadlines.
2. Prepare and process proof work for Colorado and Omaha to meet or exceed established department goals and deadlines.
3. Support the development and enhancement of established processes for both Proof and Lockbox.
4. Maintain a working knowledge of the Privacy Act and Bank Secrecy Act in support of departmental compliance.
5. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Data Entry experience and 10-key skills
3. Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
| Date Posted
August 7, 2017
| Date Closes
October 6, 2017
| Located In
Fort collins, CO
| Work At
Fort Collins - Data Center
1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories