Private Client Advisor
First National Bank Omaha, NE
The Private Client Advisor (PCA) is a trusted financial advisor to, and advocate for, affluent and ultra-affluent clients and prospects with complex needs. The PCA advises through the integrated delivery of investment management, fiduciary advice, specialized asset management, full service financial planning, business succession planning, and credit and depository services. The PCA will broaden the scope of client relationships through a focused and deep understanding of each individual client's needs utilizing an open platform, product-agnostic strategies and commitment to a fiduciary standard.
The PCA will be responsible for growth of Wealth Management services in the Omaha community. A heavy emphasis will be placed on business development, working with both internal and external sources
1. Advisory Service: The PCA serves as advisor to wealth creators with sophisticated investment needs, both traditional and alternative, and high net worth clients whose needs gravitate towards estate and succession planning. Given the complexity of the needs of the client segment, the PCA will provide advisory services to up to 125 direct advisory clients.
2. Business Development: Meet or exceed defined asset based growth and retention, individual and unit goals and profitability objectives.
3. Cross-Referring WMG and FNB Products and Services:
4. Professional Behavior and Community Focus: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
5. Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, and FINRA / SEC regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
1. Business Development experience.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Solid presentation skills.
4. Flexibility of schedule to accommodate client meetings occurring prior to or after normal business hours.
5 Ability to work well within a team environment, exhibit collegiality and respect for others.
6. Significant depth of knowledge and/or experience in at least one of the following: investment management, trust, estate planning and/or business succession planning
7. Maintain and ongoing knowledge of the industry and the economy
1. Series 7 & 66 desired
2. Certifications or degrees such as a CPA, CFA, MBA, or JD or ability to earn accreditation desired
| Date Posted
August 7, 2017
| Date Closes
October 6, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Business Park
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories