Mortgage Loan Originator
First National Bank Oswego, IL
Originate and close mortgage loans to support the mortgage division's revenue and profit goals. Create and develop relationships with new and existing customers, professional referral partners related to the housing industry, and branch business partners to generate business leads. Responsible for contributing to the retail branch efforts in cross selling banking services and involvement in activities that help promote the overall bank in communities we serve.
· Annually review and create a personal business plan detailing lead generating activities, lead and application volume, and closed loan production.
· Meet and/or exceed defined monthly sales goals.
· Establish partnerships with realtors, insurance agents, investment advisors, attorneys, accountants, builders, developers, title companies and others connected to the housing industry to generate lead business.
· Collaborate with branch partners to identify needs of customers, make referrals, and educate and inform staff about mortgage to improve reciprocation.
· Be a respectful and cooperative team player with all mortgage operations, underwriting, and management staff while we work towards the goal of delivering an excellent customer experience for our borrowers.
· Associate or bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
· Financial analysis skills and the ability to communicate numbers, products, and services in plain language.
· Enjoy serving people and delivering high level service.
· Ability to listen to clients, understands the need or problem, and diagnose solutions.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
· Availability to assist customers on evenings and weekend.
· Prior mortgage lending experience a plus, but not required.
| Date Posted
August 7, 2017
| Date Closes
October 6, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
Oswego - Branch
8-5 M-F, some Saturdays
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories