Director, Commercial Banking
First National Bank Lake In The Hills, IL
Accountable for managing and growing a loan portfolio that is of moderate to large size and complexity by providing best in class Credit, Depository and other Corporate Banking Group products and services to assigned bank clients and prospects.
Portfolio Management - Responsible for managing relationships that are moderate to large in size and profitable relationships.
Business Development - Source potential customers be creating and executing on an effective calling plan to understand client's financial goals and needs.
Cross-sell - Effectively refer all CBG relationships to expand overall relationship within FNN. Understand and comply with bank policy, laws and regulations as applicable to job duties.
1. Bachelor degree. Banking, Finance, Accounting or Business preferred.
2. 5 - 7 years Commercial Lending and Business Development experience
3. Credit Analysis experience or equivalent. 1-3 years preferred
1. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
2. Proven business development skills
3. Ability to make credit structure decisions.
| Date Posted
August 7, 2017
| Date Closes
October 6, 2017
| Located In
Lake in the hills, IL
| Work At
Lake in the Hills - West branch
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories