Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are currently looking for an Account Management Processor to join our team. In this role, you will provide a positive customer experience through processing and servicing of lending related requests as part of the loan process. This role must be proficient in non-customer facing processing activities including, scheduling, monitoring, setting up post-closing tasks, ordering and obtaining information from third-party providers, gathering required reporting information, and other pre- and post-closing processing activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer fee collection and monitor required compliance activities. Complete credit verification and credit reference checks. Work in a team environment across all teams to accomplish goals. Ensure tasks and activities are completed timely and focused on accuracy, compliance, and enhancing team efficiency.
- Service and support type activities may include, but are not limited to: Scheduling Customer Experience Meetings; Assisting with customer feeder finance tracking and advisory filings follow-up; Ordering chattel appraisals and business validations.
- Ordering and obtaining information from third-party providers such as Credit Bureau reports and UCC searches.
- Daily management of over-credit limit process for Corporate Business Development customers.
- Compliance monitoring of Reg B to include sending required notifications and remediating OFAC hits.
- Processing credit verifications and other third-party requests.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly reports to ensure service-level agreements are met and all approval exceptions are obtained and properly documented.
- Maintain an active knowledge of support resources, such as policies and procedures, knowledgebases, and key subject matter experts to resolve interactions timely, accurately and in compliance with the Associations policies and regulations. Assist in the creation and maintenance of support documentation and knowledgebase articles, as appropriate.
- Assist in the ongoing analysis and improvement of support processes to ensure operational excellence and delivery of a consistent, quality customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Accounting or related degree. Equivalent related experience and/or specialized training will be considered.
- 3-5 years’ experience in lending, processing, compliance, data input, accounting, and banking/financial services operations