Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are looking for a Product Manager – Lending and Insurance to help guide the alignment and support of FCSAmerica’s lending and insurance products. The ideal teammate possesses strong product management, interpersonal and coaching skills, is responsive, flexible, and is excited to drive market delivery strategies that will benefit our customers.
A successful product manager on this team will put customer experience first as they drive high-visibility products that will impact the experience of our customers and teammates.
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership, strategic product managers and other product managers to ensure alignment and support of FCSAmerica’s product offerings, data strategy and business goals.
- Lead and influence the evolution and optimization of l lending and insurance processes and system capabilities in support of the FCSAmerica’s products and market delivery strategies.
- Ensure consistent application of the product management discipline.
- Effectively develop and communicate process and system roadmaps to leadership, key stakeholders, product owners and cross-functional
- Lead research and development activities to problem solve and make decisions. Activities include analyzing key KPIs, user insights, market intelligence and outcomes from lean pilots.
- Translate insights and create business cases that clearly articulate elements of value, ROI, customer experience, business optimization and market potential. Drive the development, implementation and continuous improvement of assigned business cases.
- Provide input into the prioritization process. Ensure prioritized outcomes have an enterprise focus or encompass a large segment of FCSAmerica’s portfolio or income stream.
- Maintain awareness in digital channels, digital services, financial and technical industries to identify potential opportunities for business optimization. strategic partnerships and evolutions.
- Accountable for the planning and execution of lending and insurance product related implementations.
- Effectively communicate priorities, set clear/measurable objectives, adhere to governance and operational support framework and actively engage resources needed to achieve business goals.
- Steward of data within a business model ensuring appropriate quality, security and access while considering the sources and uses of the data to/from the system.
- Lead change management activities to assure successful user transition and maximized derived value. Partner with the change management specialists and other key stakeholders to develop and plan for larger, complex implementations.
- 8+ years of Product Development, Product Management, Product Marketing, or Business Process Management experience with an emphasis in business optimization, financial industry or analytics.
- SAFeCertification – Product Manager
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Technology