We are looking for an RVP of Related Services to join us. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the sales, marketing and support of insurance services within the Western Nebraska region. This leadership role is also responsible for facilitating sales and coaching, leading Insurance Sales roles and mentoring and building strong relationships with members of the Regional Team.
You’ll lead the team in processing and workflow management of Multi-Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI) policies, crop hail policies, and other crop or livestock policies offered by Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica). You’ll coach and counsel regional team members to provide solutions-based holistic recommendations to customers and prospects, taking into consideration the producer’s financial position, risk management plan, and marketing plan. You’ll provide the team with exceptional sales training that empowers teammates and helps them to increase sales and process work accurately and efficiently.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Instill sales and service culture to develop the region and deliver exceptional customer service and necessary procedureand process changes.
- Plan annual and quarterly marketing strategies to retainbusiness and increase insurance and financial recordkeeping sales.
- Implement Business Plan, sales, promotionsand advertising for assigned region.
- Coordinate and participatein producer, commodity, and insurance groups as appropriate.
- Serve as a key resource for insurance product updates and industry trends. Disseminate information toretail office staff.
- Monitor insurance sales activities of assigned region(s).
- May involve direct involvement with large or complex customers.
- Determineinsurance business placement with approved vendors.
- Assistand/or lead customer problem resolution with third parties.
- Identify training needs, conduct and implement region-wide training, including one-on-one as needed.
- Lead and coordinatethe processing of insurance documents.
- Work in conjunction with AIPSpecialists to ensure standardization of processing throughout the Region.
- Direct team members in the processing of insurance policies, as well as ensuring compliance with federal rules and regulations.
- Assistin policy problem resolution between the customer and insurance company.
- Provideinput to AIP Specialists and Insurance Support Specialists to achieve maximum processing quality, efficiencies, consistent application of insurance rules, and optimum customer experience.
- Ensure service issues are resolved timelyand processing deadlines met in order to maximize commission income.
- Assist in identifying, developing, and delivering training sessions as required to educate team members and agents.
- Develop and maintain a significant "professional presence" throughout the region; develop relationships with key influencers, andgrow the Associations image as a world-class industry leader.
- 5+years marketing and sales of insurance or financial services. Minimum of 3 years industry experience in insurance and/or financial services and 1 – 3 years of related experience in sales leadership with proven success.
- Current valid crop insurance license and/or competency certificate from USDA in multi-peril crop insurance preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Insurance preferred