At Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), in everything we do, we work to become agriculture’s most valued financial partner. Our market is always changing so we are looking for Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to build the right things that create the most value for our customers and partners.
As a Product Owner for digital products and services, you will be the primary liaison between business users and customers in the design, development, support and ongoing evolution of systems that enable FCSAmerica’s customer-facing technology, including our digital channels.
Our product teams work closely with creative and skilled engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop systems that improve how we serve our customers. As a Product Owner at FCSAmerica, you will have the opportunity to work with new technologies, customer facing products, and systems that span our enterprise.
- System Design:
- Within a domain of responsibility, serve as the business expert in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of assigned customer facing technology that support FCSAmerica’s digital channels.
- Gather insights from customers, business users and key stakeholders to identify business needs and challenges.
- Ensure the business system(s) and customer facing technology provide a positive user experience and meet the needs of the business.
- Champion the organization's data strategy ensuring data remains a strategic asset of the Association.
- Create and maintain user-centric journey maps and personas.
- Participate in process mapping discussions.
- System Development and Execution:
- Communicate a compelling vision to project team members with a defined minimum feature set.
- Collaborate to write user stories, identify test scenarios, ensure appropriate end-to-end scenario testing is completed and sign-off on feature releases.
- Prioritize user stories based on data and value and establish project milestones. Continually iterate based on user feedback and available data.
- Ensure data quality within the solution to maximize accurate and consistent delivery and appropriate process control measurements.
- Maintain all documentation that provides support for business process(s) and reason(s) behind key decisions.
- Collaborate with technical writers to draft and communicate system releases.
- Complete change management activities to assure successful user transition and maximize derived value. Serve as a resource in the development and facilitation of end-user training.
- System Evolution and Support:
- Review and elevate the effectiveness of assigned systems based on key metrics and Association goals. Communicate the results to product management and key stakeholders. Co-create recommendations for adaptation as needed.
- Create/maintain system roadmaps. Participate in continuous discovery, problem exploration and lean pilots (experiments) to rapidly test assumptions.
- Assist product support in resolving technical issues and identify business problems for further exploration.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Technology
- 3+ years product development, researching, analyzing and developing solutions including technology systems
- 3 to 5 years credit related and/or lending operations experience with emphasis in process or system development in customer relationship management, loan document generation, credit and collateral analysis, and/or loan origination
- Analytical problem-solving capabilities utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data to identify behavioral insights and outcome metrics to make decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information