Farm Credit Services of America is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Are you passionate about customer service? As a Customer Service Specialist, you will provide exceptional support for Farm Credit Services of America customers and teammates. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to serve, engage, and delight. In this role, you will bring a servant's heart and a great attitude to your everyday interactions with our customers and teammates.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service while answering calls and greeting customers and visitors into our office.
- Coordinate office management functions; supply fulfillment, facilities support, vendor arrangement, and event
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong and effective working relationships with customers, prospects, team members and visitors to the retail office.
- Handle daily customer monetary transactions and fraud prevention activities.
- Coordinate document collection and retention.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with various teams throughout the organization.
- Monitor and complete daily reporting requirements.
- Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
- Promotion and support of digital tools.
- A minimum of two years ‘customer service experience or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to handle several competing demands in a timely manner.
- Two or four-year college degree