Do you want a career that allows you to develop professionally? As an Account Specialist at Farm Credit Services of America you will have the opportunity to grow the skills needed to build a strong career in financial services.
We are hiring an Account Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will provide relationship support that is focused on regional sales success, customer retention, and sales team efficiency for all Frontier Farm Credit core products. You’ll also use Salesforce to monitor relationship channels for new loan requests submitted by the Financial Officer and Financial Services Officer.
This role will complete loan servicing actions as needed on existing portfolio of loans and will be responsible for sales pipeline activities; including mining the portfolio and identifying prospects, coordinating pre-application and sales activities, and working with the sales team to coordinate customer events.
Farm Credit Services of America is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Sales Pipeline Activities:
- Core Product Sales Support: Participate in sales meetings as needed.
- Partner with Financial Officerand Financial Services Officer to gather and organize customer information for pre-call planning.
- Assist in the developmentof sales presentations. As needed, participate in sales calls and cross-selling.
- Promote core products with customers and prospects.
- Discuss general loan related questions, loan terms and interest rates with customers utilizing established company guidelines in coordination with Financial Officerand Financial Services Officer.
- Mining the portfolio and identifying prospects: Utilize information from internal and external databases to identify sales opportunities for all core products and digital tools, cross-selling when applicable. Assist the Financial Officerand Financial Services Officer with maintaining their top prospect lists.
Loan Application and Letter of Credit Processing & Coordination:
- Coordinate new loan application needs from application submittal through decision, identifying priorities and processes appropriately.
- Enter applications when appropriate to enhance the customer experience and improve efficiency.
- Monitor relationship channels for new loan requests submitted by Financial Officerand Financial Services Officer.
- Work with Financial Officer, Financial Services Officerand customer to gather necessary financial documentation.
Loan Renewal Processing and Coordination:
- Renewal administration may include requesting financial information from customers, meeting with customers to update balance sheets, and inputting balance sheets into the system.
- Facilitate renewal administration from queue entry through verification, ensuring strict adherence to renewal timeline.
Customer Servicing, Training and Education:
- Monitor the shared channel for new loan servicing requests needed to alter existing terms of original loan.
- Facilitate information gathering and processing needs.
- Coordinate action with underwriting team when credit risk analysis is needed.
- Coordinate and complete loan servicing actions involving other job families as needed.
- Coordinate and assist in monitoring ongoing loan conditions such as servicing plans and borrowing bases with direction from the Financial Officer/Financial Services Officer.
- Monitor commitment expirations, loan classification changes, and loan re-pricing actions and consult with Financial Officer/Financial Services Officerfor appropriate action.
- Provide back-up for operations teammates to provide an exemplary customer experience. Facilitate internal account re-assignments.
- A minimum of 1-3 years'related experience is required.
- High School or GED
- Two or four-year college degree or specialized training.
- 3-5 years related Experience and a solid understanding of credit analysis and lending.
Farm Credit Services of America