As a Customer Success Intern with Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) you will have the ability to work on customer education projects that support the development of customers’ financial management capabilities, as well as initiatives to support the next generation of agriculture through the young, beginning, and small (YBS) producer program. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with customers and teammates and support the local communities that you serve.
Our interns work on projects that matter—and teams will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Customer Success Intern:
- Contribute ideas that drive to the success and sustainability of FCSAmerica’scustomers and their operations
- Assist in the development, design, coordination, and delivery of impactfuland valuable customer education experiences/events
- Work in alignment with the customer education roadmap to develop new and enhance existing customer education
- Collaborate with internal teams on the development of materials for external audiences
- Coordinatethe logistics of assigned customer education events
- Observe the facilitation of customereducation programs to support evaluation and feedback strategies
- Assist projects to support the implementation of FCSAmerica’syoung, beginning, and small producer program
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a bachelorsor master’s degree in Education, Business, Accounting, Finance, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science or similar degree
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong desire to pursue a career involving adult education, program management, sales, marketing and territory management
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available