As a Salesforce Administrator/Developer Intern at Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), you will be building and maintaining our Salesforce platform, and the next evolution of tools and integrations within our Salesforce.com environment.
You will be part of an agile team and have the opportunity to learn a variety of tools and technologies, including APEX and Lightning Web Components. You will also gain experience integrating Salesforce with APIs.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer Intern:
- Perform analysis of existing code bases, software systems, and integrated processes for the purpose of correcting, enhancing or replacing them.
- Collaborate with product owners and business analysts to understand desired systems.
- Learn to develop and/or configure software to meet the needs of the business and adhere to technical and architectural standards or guidance.
- Produce software solutions that inherently support testing at multiple levels prior to delivery.
- Modify and create code in such a manner that units of development can be successfully submitted to a source code repository, enabling successful automated builds, deployment and testing.
- Monitor system performance to ensure that efficient operations and results are achieved.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or MIS, Electrical Engineering or similar degree preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2022
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available