Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are hiring a Closing Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will handle all aspects of the loan closing process. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to serve, engage, and delight. In this role, you will bring a servant's heart and a great attitude to your everyday interactions with our customers and teammates.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with customers, prospects,team members, and business contacts.
- Process, close, and fund new loans and line of credit renewals.
- Order title insurance and/or title opinionsand clear title exceptions.
- Reconcile legal descriptions on appraisals and title work.
- Ensure first lien position on all collateral.
- Review& complete legal entity verification.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Complete all pre-closing & post closingloan conditions.
- Maintain accuracy of collateral tracking system.
- Construction loan monitoring& disbursements.
- Complete loan servicing actions on existing portfolio of loans.
- Complete entity verification.
- Provide back up support for incoming calls and walk in traffic.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum of three years related experience
- Must possess or have ability to earn within the first six to 12 months the Loan Closing and Finalizing Certification as provided by the internal Retail Lending Solutions and Legal teams. Recertification required every 5 years.
- Two or four-year college degree
Farm Credit Services of America