Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are hiring a Digital Specialist to join our team and location is open to our Casper, WY or Rapid City, SD retail office locations. We are looking for people with a high level of attention to detail as well as strong communications skills. These teammates will collect, verify, and analyze real estate market data for agricultural and rural residential properties.
In this role you will be responsible for completing front-end processing for our Automated Valuation Model and ensuring accurate legal descriptions and consistency for unimproved and improved properties. This position also works closely with the Appraisal Team to provide adequate market data is available to support appraisal and valuation systems.
- Collect, verify and analyze agricultural and residential real estate sales data and gather aerial imagery, soils, improvement information, and income analysis. Verify sales differentially according to Appraisal Team sales and data standards.
- Actively seek new data/technology for more efficient data collection and sales analysis.
- Complete the Automated Valuation Model process while ensuring accurate legal descriptions, aerial imagery, soils, land and building inventories are completed according to Appraisal Team data standards
- Coordinate with appraisers to ensure that adequate sales and market data is available to support the Associations’ appraisals and valuation systems. Assist appraisers in collection of cost, income data, and cash rents.
- Monitor the sales database to ensure sales are completed on a timely basis, including those needing appraiser input.
- Perform quality control on the sales database to ensure consistency of data across the Associations.
- Provide input and develop land value trends, income analysis, and presentations.
- Update market zone and benchmark information.
- Develop and maintain contacts and relationships with real estate professionals.
- Collaborate effectively and positively with appraisal team members in other roles to assure a positive and efficient team approach to meeting and exceeding the customer experience.
- Provide expertise to a wide geographic area to allow back-up to other Digital Specialists.
- Assist in the training of Lending, Credit, Risk teammates. Examples may include legal description training, AVM training, etc.
- Related experience required with experience in real estate appraisal preferred.
- Must be able to successfully completion complete the following FCSA training courses within first year: Basic Appraisal Principles, Basic Appraisal Procedures, and Highest and Best Use
- 4-year degree preferred.