We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to focus on building and maintaining our CRM platform, and the next evolution of tools and integrations within our Salesforce.com environment.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping design solutions and owning the development, testing, release, and support of applications. You will also provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, and maintainable on the Salesforce platform. This candidate must be highly skilled with the full suite of Salesforce tools, including APEX, and Lightning Web Components. Experience integrating Salesforce with first-party APIs is a plus. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes, and translate these into innovative solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Perform analysis of existing code bases, software systems, and integrated processes for the purpose of correcting, enhancing or replacing them.
- Solve problems by reviewing the objectives and scope, gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing alternatives.
Story / Requirements Collaboration:
- Collaborate with product owners and business analysts to understand desired systems.
- Review stories and use them as the beginning point for conversations.
- Augment, enhance or suggest the creation of new stories based on discovered understanding.
Development / Configuration:
- Develop and/or configure software to meet the needs of the business and adhere to technical and architectural standards or guidance.
- Produce software solutions that inherently support testing at multiple levels prior to delivery.
- This includes decomposition of functions, interface-based design, dependency injection, unit testing, test driven design, service level testing, and supporting user interface automation testing.
Continuous Integration and Deployment:
- Modify and create code in such a manner that units of development can be successfully submitted to a source code repository, enabling successful automated builds, deployment and testing.
- Effectively leverage tools and best practices to enable continuous integration and frequent, reliable releases.
Software Integration and Support:
- Monitor system performance to ensure that efficient operations and results are achieved.
- Provide on-going production support as needed.
- 8+ years creating and implementing testing strategies and improving application resiliency.
- Understand service based, multi-tier, object-oriented architecture.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server or a similar data repository for applications and test data.
- Experience developing and implementing quality and reliability engineering strategies and tactics as related to technology solutions.