Farm Credit Services of America (FCSA) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detailed Investment Portfolio Analyst who is responsible for managing the Association’s government guaranteed loans investment portfolio risk, which includes USDA and SBA business loans. The ideal candidate will have experience working with fixed asset portfolios, a background of trading SBA pools, and have a passion to work functionally across multiple teams to best serve our customers.
- Work with Corporate Lending teammates, approved brokers, and lending institutions to purchase government guaranteed loan investments and facilitate the closing, booking, and servicing of the loan assets to ensure all requirements are met.
- Perform analysis and modeling of investment opportunities using pricing models, at both a deal level and portfolio level.
- Utilize internal and third-party data to better understand the risk and return of the portfolio.
- Prepare analysis and reports describing current portfolio performance against key performance indicators.
- Provide analysis and reports for Board reporting, Policy reporting, Asset Liability Management Committee (ALCO), Asset Liability Management Status Report, and regulatory reporting.
- Coordinate and communicate with Corporate Lending, Loan Accounting, and other internal teams to effectively administer, maintain, and grow the portfolio.
- 4+ years working in Investment Management, Financial Planning, or Portfolio Analysis
- Experience in secondary markets for government guaranteed loans
- Knowledge in utilization of pricing models
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or Accounting
- Analytic and reporting skills using Microsoft SSAS Cubes, Alteryx, SQL, PowerBI or other tools
- Experience with SBA (Small Business Administration) portfolios
- CFA Designation