Farm Credit Services of America (FCSA) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. FCSA’s values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
FCSA is looking for a passionate and talented Strategic Insights Manager to help drive strategic, insight-driven decisions across the enterprise. This person will conduct research and analysis that will amplify the voice of the customer and uncover powerful insights to solve knowledge gaps. They will translate research learnings and survey results into story-driven analyses that clearly communicate findings and implications for cross-functional stakeholders. They will use both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, be responsible for managing complex workstreams with agency and vendor partners and will lead all strategic research at FCSA. This person will report to the VP of Strategy and Innovation.
External Research -
- Partner with and influence Leaders and cross-functional teams in efforts to gather and apply insights to drive strategic efforts.
- Conduct and/or work with vendor partners to facilitate market research with customers and prospects, including in-depth interviews, focus groups, surveys, and customer panel design and management.
- Leverage secondary sources to play a key role in monitoring and defining key market trends, opportunities and threats.
- Support and collaborate with the Customer Experience Strategist to ensure measurement of customer experience aligns with strategic imperatives and other customer experience specific initiatives.
- Partner with Innovation Managers, Product Managers, UX Design Strategists and others to execute efficient idea screening and concept testing and optimization frameworks.
- Manage vendor relationships; ensure alignment on contracts, scope of work, and budget. Analyze and provide scope for new services/providers when necessary.
Internal Research & Engagement -
- Conduct a broad range of internal research with leaders and teammates to support decisions of strategic importance.
- Partner with Organizational Development & Learning and PR & Marketing to drive understanding and engagement with research throughout the Associations. Coordinate effective internal communications regarding internal and external research.
- 7+ years experience with consumer insights, including both quantitative and qualitative market research methods.
- Experience leading large-scale projects or programs within cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in organizational and business unit strategy identification and development.
- Qualtrics Certification (preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Technology, Social Sciences or Finance preferred.