Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
As a Data Platform Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support for data movement and management tools to administer and maintain data confidentiality, integrity, and availability in all database environments. You will work with multiple teams to help deploy, monitor, and automate delivery of new and existing tools to our stakeholders while ensuring reliability and performance. We are a dynamic and passionate team with great emphasis on innovation and being values driven.
Our Data Platform Analysts are responsible for the deployment and monitoring of database integrations using Qlik Replicate, Dell Boomi, and Confluent Kafka. We also focus on providing first-level support for database deployment and daily batch processing. Monitoring and process automation/improvement are key factors in the success of our team, FCSAmerica and our customers.
- Monitor existing database integration systems and perform system enhancements to ensure optimal performance to meet business requirements.
- Actively participate in the troubleshooting and analysis of data issues.
- Assist with continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance, providing increased functionality, and supporting operational systems based on business requirements
- Provide support for deployments of database integrations, while evaluating new processes for adherence to standards of reliability and documentation.
- Plan, document, and test disaster recovery process for data integration software.
- Provide 24 x 7 operational support for database systems and integrations on a rotating schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field is required
- 2+ years’ related experience in Data Integration or Database Development
- Proficiency with database analysis, stored procedures, (PL/SQL & T-SQL), SQL query analysis and optimization, SQL Server Integrations Services (SSIS).
- Experience with 3rd party tools used for data integrations including Dell Boomi, Qlik Replicate, Kafka, and Informatica.
- Proficient in one of more of the following - Microsoft SQL 2016 and above, Oracle Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, as well as third-party database optimization and monitoring tools.
Farm Credit Services of America