As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, administration, monitoring and ongoing support of the Salesforce environment and related systems. In this role, you will work with teammates to solution and satisfy requirements, elaborate on work efforts, and create a better understanding of project value and priority. You will provide support for the timely resolution of production issues which can extend outside of normal business hours.
- Design, coordinate, configure and deploy highly secure and scalable solutions using the Salesforce platform across multiple sandboxes and environments in accordance with industry best practices and organizational change management standards.
- Deploy, administer, and support configuration and code in the Salesforce environment and platform solutions, such as nCino, with other technology teams and business owners.
- Utilize advanced configuration on the platform and integrated applications to automate processes and enhance the solution.
- Work closely with any teams supporting systems integrating with Salesforce to coordinate effective use of the system, ensure that best practices are observed, and high performance is maintained
- Work with tech support teams to troubleshoot issues and create knowledge to enable front line support efforts
- Collaborate with both functional and cross-functional teams to define and design new system requirements or opportunities for automation.
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies in collaboration with architecture teammates to expand functional and operational capabilities when needed.
- Monitor key enterprise systems to enhance system performance and avoid service interruptions. This includes building alerts and notifications from system events as well as providing support (both during normal hours and after hours) for any triggered alerts.
- Document procedures for installation, upgrades, customizations, system flows and data flows.
- Assist leader and architects by providing design expertise for system upgrades and integrations.
- Work with vendors and teammates to resolve 3rd level technical issues.
- 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree computer science, system analysis, management information systems, or comparable experience in a related field required
- 2 years' experience implementing, configuring, automating and monitoring enterprise systems (e.g. Customer Relationship Management Systems, Records Management and Financial Systems).
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, data loader, nCino and Pardot
- Graduate degree in computer science, management information systems, or comparable experience in a related field required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
Farm Credit Services of America