At Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), in everything we do, we work to become agriculture’s most valued financial partner. We are looking for a Strategic Product Manager to develop and drive a pipeline of growth-oriented strategic efforts within the equipment and machinery financing space. This role is part of our Strategy and Innovation team but will work closely with senior leaders on aligned businesses.
In this role, you will champion a clear insight-driven vision and roadmap, ensure alignment to business unit and enterprise strategy, and coordinate execution across various stakeholders. You will be accountable for a variety of responsibilities that require strong leadership, communication and decision-making skills. You will also play a key role in leading strategic relationships and partnership opportunities with other Farm Credit System entities.
Our Strategic Product Managers work closely with creative and skilled cross-functional teams to develop and execute initiatives that improve how we serve our customers. Together we are building the future of financial services.
Key ResponsibilitiesStrategic Product Management:
- Develop expertise and thought leadership regarding customers, competitors and industry evolution within relevant spaces.
- Drive key inputs and outputs of strategic business planning.
- Build and drive an insight-based product roadmap in consultation with senior business leaders.
- Be accountable for ensuring execution of strategic priorities.
- Lead research and development activities to problem solve, make decisions, and optimize the business.
- Assess market potential, ROI and business value of potential business actions.
- Coordinate shared vision, understanding, and role clarity across partnering teams.
- Establish and track success metrics that clearly tie to strategic priorities
- Actively develop strategic relationships and partnerships to support growth and competitive advantage.
- Coordinate ongoing communication and collaboration within key existing partnerships.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, economics or finance or comparable experience.
- 8+ years Product Development, Product Management, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, or related fields with increasing responsibility.
- Working knowledge of the broader Financial Services Industry (lending and insurance, credit, business process, customer support, etc).
- Strong strategic and innovative thinker.
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
- An analytical problem solver, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data to identify behavioral insights and outcome metrics to make decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information.
- A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator.