Directly responsible for funding of all retail installment contracts, loans and leases, payment of dealer incentives and perfection of liens. Ensure the accuracy of all documentation. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with dealers by providing consistent high quality service that is timely, thorough, and responsive to dealers while exceeding their expectations. Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Verify the receipt of complete document packages and verify the accuracy of signatures before initiating funding activity. Include dealer follow up as needed.
- Initiate and document all cash disbursements and funding activities for retail installment contracts, loans and leases using the appropriate systems and ensuring data accuracy.
- Possess a thorough understanding of ADO, ADA, Transact, Fund It and Pinpoint.
- Responsible for resolution of all discrepancies in funding and incentive amounts with dealers and association partners while ensuring prompt follow-up and resolution.
- Monitor general ledger transaction and monetary distribution reports, to ensure timely resolution of discrepancies.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of lien perfection for all asset types and debtor structures
- File and monitor appropriate legal documentation with public offices through both electronic and hard copy means to perfect our lien position while understanding the risk associated with incorrect lien documentation.
- Appropriately label retail installment contracts, loans and leases for automated nightly indexing into customers records via DocuClick.
- Follow up to assure that returned legal documents filed in various jurisdictions are retained in DocuClick.
- Establish and maintain continual process improvements to increase the effectiveness and functionality of the AgDirect system. Help to prioritize, and implement recommended enhancements, changes and upgrades.
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong customer relationships by providing a consistent quality level of service that is timely, thorough, and responsive to the needs of the dealer/customer. This includes written correspondence and electronic communication with teammates. The individual takes ownership of the problem until resolved to the customer's satisfaction, which may include involving other team members.
- Provide support and other functional responsibilities as assigned to enhance team results and goals.
- Work together with other team members to prioritize and accomplish the goals of the AgDirect Team.
- Promote and participate in an attitude of teamwork within the company
Grade Level 17: Incumbents will perform the above job requirement as well have the skills and knowledge to perform the following:
- Subject matter expert – ability to answer all questions as they relate to eligibility requirements and legal document preparation
- Provide support for the business owner of AgDirect On Line and AgDirect Agrilytics and assistance in the development and execution of user acceptance testing cases. Recommend process and procedural improvements.
- Serve as a dedicated business testing resource for AgDirect project development work
- Provide process and document quality control to ensure the level of accuracy and legal detail that meets specific requirements to ensure superior credit quality and collateral perfection
- Coordinate training for new processing employees, as well as on-going training to meet the needs of software enhancements.
- Provide backup for specialized job roles
Additional functions of the position may include:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Level 16: Two year college degree preferred and/or a combination of specialized training and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job function. The ideal candidate will have one to three years related experience in a commercial lending environment. Experience and/ or understanding of agriculture preferred.
Level 17: Two year college degree preferred and/or a combination of specialized training and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job function. The ideal candidate will have three to seven years related experience in a commercial lending environment. Experience and/ or understanding of agriculture preferred.
- A broad working knowledge of the Associations’ processes.
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential materials.
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe while managing a variety of detailed tasks and maintaining the highest level accuracy required by company standards
- Ability to initiate, organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to use loan and lease origination systems, the accounting system, computer systems and software applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and effectively demonstrate team building attitude and skills while getting work done in an independent, self-motivated manner.
- Effective conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills ensuring work is accurate and to customers’ satisfaction/understanding.
- Fundamental understanding and working knowledge of credit extension and administration processes.
- In-depth knowledge of AgDirect financing options, terms, pricing and special programs to meet customer & dealer needs.
- Knowledge of the Associations’ credit policies, procedures, standards and guidelines required.
- Knowledge of financial principles and their application to credit delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows technology.
- Strong human relations, written and oral skills.
- Ability to arrive at creative solutions and think “out-of-the-box.”
- Ability to function knowledgeably in the areas of lease financing, legal aspects of leasing, lease processes and lease residual risk analysis.
- Ability to understand the dynamics of the business cycle of different Agribusinesses. Ability to study and retain information about agriculture industries.
- Ability to locate and interpret Farm Credit Administration (FCA) regulations and district and Association policies, procedures, standards, and expectations.
Moderate to high contact with both internal and external customers to include AgDirect Territory Managers, Marketplace team members, Public office officials, Dealer representatives and employees.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Ability to operate a telephone; fax machine, calculator and a computer proficiently.
- Ability to hear telephone conversation and face-to-face conversation to serve customers and to give and receive information from staff, vendors, outside consultants and the public.
- Provide sound technical advice to clients and potential clients in the subject field(s) related to this position.
- Ability to use loan origination system, loan accounting system, and computer systems and software applications. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information. Proficient in Windows environment.
- Ability to convert information and analysis to a decision.
- Ability to understand and explain various subject matter and consulting concepts, programs, terminology, and methods.
- Ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide, and critique such information as written material, numerical data, responses to customer needs, and/or other related work activities.
- Ability to work some irregular hours.
- Ability to travel by auto or commercial transportation (up to 5%) to carry out essential responsibilities. Occasional overnight stays may be needed.
- Ability to move about the office with occasional reaching and bending.
- Ability to successfully interact with and represent the organization to staff, officers, board members, customers, industry specialists, and the public at all levels.
Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work, with or without reasonable accommodations. It is the Associations’ policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change duties of the position at any time.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than "at will" employment relationship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.