Call Center Sales Consultant: $350.00 Hiring Bonus
Who are we? We are EMS and we are looking for a Sales Consultant to join a fast-paced and energetic team. EMS, Inc. is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything.
EMS, Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere.
Working at EMS allows you to gain experience and further your knowledge and skills. We have a variety of clients that we take calls for that are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number.
About the job:
We provide the leads to you! Must be able to make outbound calls and take inbound customer calls, emails, and chat inquiries in a timely and efficient manner. The Sales Consultant will place outbound calls to sales leads to promote sales and services and execute the process with new customers. You will need to have in depth knowledge of the client services being offered and then take the customer through the sales process. Must be able to overcome objections and accurately input data into the system. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and our client’s account procedures and managing priorities.
We’re looking for someone who….
· Has excellent listening, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Has knowledge of MS applications, Internet and knowledge of Facebook
· Has excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Can overcome objections and ask probing questions
· Is able to multi task and worked in a fast paced environment
· Must have strong knowledge of customer care and sales processes
· Can prioritize daily tasks with limited supervision and score acceptably
· Has the ability to demonstrate closing skills and influencing skills
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One years’ experience in a contact center
· Experience in an outbound sales environment preferred
· Career advancement opportunities
· Team work environment
· $350 hiring bonus
· Paid on-the-job training
· Full time schedules
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits 1st of the month following 59 days of hire
· Casual dress attire
· Individual work spaces
· Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 6, 2019|
|Address||12111 Emmet St.|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories