Customer Service Representative- We offer a $350 hiring bonus!
EMS Inc. is a growing contact center nestled in the Northwest part of Omaha, Nebraska.
EMS Inc. offers a team work environment, not a “typical” call center atmosphere. EMS is a leading Provider of Outsourced Customer Services. Our core values: We pride ourselves on respect, dignity, honesty, fairness, innovation and improvement. Attitude is everything.
Working at EMS allows you to gain experience and further your knowledge and skills. We have a variety of different clients that we take calls for that are rewarding and fun! We are a dynamic team that can offer more of a one on one approach to our employees. We are not the “big box” guys where you feel like a number. We want our agents to succeed!
We are looking for Customer Service agents to join a fast-paced and energetic customer service team. Must be able to answer inbound customer calls, email, and chat inquiries in a timely and productive manner. Must be able to maintain a strong relationship and communication between EMS and client on account procedures and managing priorities.
You will need:
· Above average customer service skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills when interacting with customers and co-workers
· Friendly and energetic attitude
· Computer knowledge and internet skills
· Ability to navigate between multiple computer screens/tabs
· Quick learner who enjoys using trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
· Ability to work both as an individual and as a team member
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be familiar with phone Apps, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office
· Previous call center experience preferred
· Variety of shifts available. Availability for 1 weekend day preferred
· $350 hiring bonus
· Paid on-the-job training
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits 1st of the month following 59 days of hire
· Casual dress attire
· Individual work spaces
· Complimentary breakfast on Fridays
· Free parking
· North-West Omaha location
|Date Posted||December 7, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 6, 2019|
|Address||12111 Emmet St.|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories