We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join the DMSi/eLIMBS team. As a Software Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced/multi-project environment. The engineer will develop new products and features while also maintaining the current application.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Translation of business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to complete all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Strive to improve the look and feel of the product to give end user the best experience possible.
- Maintain database schema, work with relational databases & other reporting tools.
- Consistently developing and improving knowledge and skills to perform as efficiently as possible.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
5+ years with .NET (VB / C#)
5+ years with Crystal, SQL, or other reporting tools
Experience with Java is a plus
Webservices and cloud-based application experience is a plus
Self-motivated individual, with a willingness to learn
Passion for developing core business logic
Strong diagnostic, analytic, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for all components
Unmistakable desire for elegant and intuitive user interfaces
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, related technical field, or experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal office environment with use of computers and telephone systems; no unusual physical demands
Ability to travel as needed.