The Software Solutions Specialist provides support to DMSi’s ERP customer base. The Software Solutions Specialist will receive, research, answer or escalate customer cases as they are submitted. In addition to resolving customer cases, the specialist will also participate in customer training sessions, provide internal training for new employees, document creation and software testing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide excellent application support for DMSi's internal and external Customers.
- Define problems, analyze issues, identify the root cause and document Customer resolutions.
- Ensure a positive relationship and communication plan with Customers and Users.
- Add documentation related to Case resolution to the Knowledge Base
- Assist in identifying and implementing improvements in Customer support and communication.
- Assist other DMSi personnel in researching, testing or handling Cases
- Participates in teams, workgroups or value-added areas like Line of Business teams.
- Attend/assist with training for internal personnel or customers/prospects.
- Assist with internal projects such as improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Customer-focused approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for training, emails, instructions, presentations, etc.
- Good analytical, logical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of the company and with others outside the company.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team environment.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal office environment with the use of computers and telephone systems; no unusual physical demands.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College degree in Supply Chain, Business, Accounting, Finance, MIS, other related fields or equivalent work experience.