Data Analyst has a deep understanding of DMSi software products and customer business processes that are related to Agility and/or DMSi integrated products. The Data Analyst will use this knowledge to provide support to our customers related to these products and coordinate with our development staff regarding future product enhancements. This position will participate in customer and internal training, contribute to the DMSi Knowledge Base, and provide support for other teams/departments as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Report writing expertise (Cyberquery, Crystal, Cognos, or other BI tools)
- Knowledge of data lineage and ETL
- Gather requirements and define scope for reporting needs
- Understands DMSi’s products, including Axiar forms customization, Cyberquery, and CRM Customizations
- Evaluates and manages customer requests using internal systems including the ability to quote, design a solution, and execute on the project plan. This can include customer billable engagements.
- Makes recommendations to development staff regarding future enhancements using internal systems.
- Develops and maintains a process of our custom form deliverables to our customers.
- Has an advanced understanding of DMSi’s internal support tools and procedures
- Assist other DMSi personnel in researching, testing, or handling cases through escalation support, coaching, and training
- Complete documentation related to cases and contributes to / improves our DMSi Knowledge Base
- Lead / attend / assist with training for internal personnel or customers / prospects.
- Assist with internal projects such as improvement initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Interest in leveraging data to solve unique and challenging business problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, work well under pressure, and adhere to time-sensitive deadlines
- Ensure a high degree of data quality and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to apply ERP System concepts, understand the business process, and accounting principles and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good online, phone, or in person training facilitation skills.
- Good analytical, logical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of the company and with others outside the company.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of tact, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to operate primary office equipment and computers
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal office environment with the use of computers and telephone systems; no unusual physical demands.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College degree in Accounting, MIS, Supply Chain Management, Business, related discipline or five years of equivalent work experience in related fields.