The Marketing Manager is responsible for the high level communication between DMSi, its customers and its markets. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing the marketing strategy. The Manager will work with the team to execute on the defined department goals. Responsibilities will include budgets, staff development, tradeshow execution, and monitoring results.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Leads the team in fulfilling their responsibilities and providing support to all parts of DMSi in communicating effectively to customers and target market.
- Staff supervisory role for assigned team members including counseling, development, performance feedback, scheduling and balancing work among team members.
- Responsible for creation/management of the team’s expenditures including planning, budgeting, and monitoring. Supports teams management of vendors and providers.
- Manages and assigns projects and keeps team members monitors status by reviewing logging time, allocating tasks, and updating statuses.
- Creates and sends surveys to gather customer feedback (including NPS).
- Responsible for DMSi’s corporate website functionality.
- Maintain product org chart and related info on the website and the Wedge.
- Manage Campaigns, Leads, and Nurturing activities in Marketing Automation Software.
- Lead DMSi’s marketing initiatives.
- Manage the Tradeshow Process with the help of the assistant to execute.
- Manage the and execute on Customer and Prospect meetings (marketing assistant perform details, overall vision, and content from Product Marketing).
- Manage relationships, budget, placement, and content rotation for Advertising efforts.
- Identify and Break into new markets.
- Develop and maintain a process for keeping customer and prospect data up to date.
- Identifies and executes on opportunities and tools to advance DMSi Marketing efforts and increase leads.
- Supports corporate mission, strategy, values and brand message in all areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Has an advanced understanding of DMSi’s products, customer operations, and industry niches.
- Capability for providing direction, supervision, coaching and filling HR role for assigned staff.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with CRM.
- Advanced analytical, logical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to positively interact with all levels of the company and with others outside the company.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of tact, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal office environment with the use of computers and telephone systems; no unusual physical demands. Some travel to customer locations or industry events.