The Enrollment Information Systems Coordinator will manage and build lists, create forms, and implement written and electronic communication flow for the Enrollment Management Division. This individual must be technically savvy with the ability to understand implementation standards for setting up a communication flow within databases and maintaining quality control for personal information used to communicate. Works directly with Associate Director of Enrollment Information Systems and other leaders in the Enrollment Management division to support the implementation needs using lists, forms and various communication mechanisms to engage prospective students, applicants, admitted students, and those student enrolling. This includes portal manipulation and data segmentation. This position is also responsible for monitoring, reporting, and optimizing systems and communication flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field with analytical and moderate technical skills
- 2-4 years of experience in technical communications field
- Prior experience in admissions, preferred
- Experience with navigating data segmentation
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience with Slate by Technolutions, strongly preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong collaborative/teamwork ability
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and designing forms
- Skill in communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Mission and service oriented
- Skill in using Microsoft office products
- Knowledge of database design
Seeing: 75 – 100%
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: 0-24% (pound: lbs.)
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: 75 – 100%
Exposure to Blood Borne pathogens: No
Creighton University is committed to providing a safe and non-discriminatory educational and employment environment. The University admits qualified students, hires qualified employees and accepts patients for treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or other status protected by law. Its education and employment policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other programs and activities, are administered without unlawful discrimination.
This description describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Regular, reliable attendance is an essential function and all employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. A complete description is available in the Human Resource office located at 3006 Webster Street Omaha, NE. Creighton University reserves the right to modify duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice.