15624 Insert Operator - 6 PM to 6 AM (Open)
OSC - Output Solutions
We are looking for a Production Operator to join our (6PM-6AM) team at CSGâ??s Output Solutions Center in Crawfordville, FL!
For nearly 30 years, weâ??ve been a trusted partner to more than 500 companies worldwide. CSGâ??s Output Solutions Center is responsible for providing print & mail billing services to some of the top names in the cable, utilities, healthcare, and government industries.
Why Work for CSG?
CSG provides you with generous vacation time, market competitive pay, and benefits-- including multiple healthcare coverage options, 401k match, an employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, extended paid maternal/paternal leave, and much more!
- Verify QC board, QC sheets, and statements all match for current sys/prin and cycle
- Verify the proper receipt of materials through matching with QC board (i.e. inserts, carriers, return envelopes, etc.)
- Place materials (inserts & envelopes) in designated hoppers and set detection for missed and double-stuffed materials
- Verify hopper/feeder assignments to ensure correct insertion of materials
- Cut down statements for proper read, inspect folds and verify accurate reading
- Cut down statements for proper read, inspect folds, and verify accurate reading
- Make all necessary adjustments as the machine operates in order to meet departmentally set quality and productivity standards
- Presort mail according to postal regulations to obtain the greatest discount, mark trays accordingly using the correct supplied tie-out sheet
- Maintain accurate counts of damaged statements and record on QC board
- Separate and record damages from inserted run to be turned over to PAS and ensure the needed materials are provided for rework
- Routinely check sequence counts to ensure all statements are accounted for and minimize potential for duplicate statements
- Inspect machine routinely by verifying: 1) QC board matches the QC checklist for cycle dates and system/prin, 2) Verify also that the checklist matches the statements for form type, cycle date and system/prin, 3) Inserts/envelopes on the board match the contents in the insert machine hoppers/feeders and recheck machine mode and detections
- Achieve and maintain an average of 65% Operator Efficiency
- Routinely check statements for proper read, fold, cut and materials. By opening first 3 statements and 1 statement per 3,000 processed
If you have the skills below, weâ??d love to invite you to apply!
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Warehouse/production experience desired
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to occasionally reach, lift, and carry boxed materials and paper webs weighing between 25 to 45 lbs. over an approximate range of ankle to shoulder high.
- Occasional push and pull with forces upwards of 57lbs necessary to maneuver loaded carts and pallet jacks.
- Frequent use of both hands to grasp boxes and webs, open boxes, grasp inserts and envelopes, and complete paperwork.
- Ability to stand/walk for 95% of shift.
- Ability to work weekends/holidays on rotation schedule