HR Business Partner
CSG International Omaha, NE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities to meet the minimum job requirements of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization to understand the business strategies, goals, objectives, and key performance measures in order to tailor HR strategies to the changing needs of the business.
- Participate in the development and administration of policies; lead change and help promote deeper HR partnerships within the business.
- Drive the people processes and successful resolution (i.e. performance, behavioral, development, and career) to ensure the employees' level of performance and capabilities meet current and future initiatives.
- Provide sound advice and coaching to employees and managers, where appropriate.
- Deliver tactical and strategic HR guidance for assigned business units and be responsible for performing a wide variety of activities, such as talent acquisition; talent management; engagement; leadership development; employee communications; course facilitation; performance management; employee reward and recognition; and employee benefits and compensation.
- Assist management in forecasting and planning talent pipeline requirements that align with business strategies.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR Business Plan as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- And of course, other duties as assigned.
| Date Posted
November 14, 2018
| Date Closes
December 14, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category