Join an elite team of audit professionals at CSG who are driven by success in ensuring compliance within our complex business. Our Senior Internal Auditors play a critical role in developing effective relationships both internally and with external auditors to ensure a streamlined review and audit process. As a part of the Internal Audit team at CSG, you will have the opportunity to work and travel on a global level.
CSG is a market-leading business support solutions and services company, with over 30 years of experience and expertise in voice, video, data, and content services, offering a broad portfolio of licensed and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based products and solutions that help clients compete effectively, improve business operations, and deliver an impact on the customer experience across a variety of touch-points. CSG International serves the majority of the top 100 global communications service providers, including leaders in fixed, mobile and next-generation networks.
Why Work for CSG?
We're bringing balance back! CSG provides you with unlimited vacation time, market competitive pay, and benefits--including 401k, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
- Plan and conduct complex reviews and audits across the information security, engineering and technology organizations
- Prepare audit workpapers, reports and findings based on executed reviews and audits
- Prepare and present recommended policies, procedures, and internal control improvements
- Perform ongoing monitoring and follow-up with management team
- Assist in the development and implementation of Internal Audit policies and procedures
- Collaboratively engage and manage a working relationship with external auditors and Internal Audit service providers
- Perform standard internal auditing functions with minimal supervision
- Execution of Service Organization Reports (SSAE18 SOC 1 and 2) including testing and reporting of findings.
- Execution of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 302 (disclosure controls and procedures) and Section 404 (internal controls over financial reporting) assessments (documentation and testing), including the assessment of the design and operating effectiveness and follow up regarding remediation activities.
- Working knowledge of PCI, ISO 27000 series, COSO, and COBIT
- Understanding of risks and controls relating to distributed and centralized computing, computer networking, database management, information security, incident management, system development life cycle, and the DevOps model
- Maintenance of the inventory of identified deficiencies and management recommendations, including status tracking through remediation and management consulting, where appropriate.
- Demonstrated involvement with related professional organizations (ISACA, IIA, Infragard, etc.)
- 3-5 years of Internal Audit Experience for a Global Company, S&P Small Cap 600 or Fortune 500, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Job Related Experience
- Proficient in IT and information security risks and auditing techniques
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards
- Ability to professionally and effectively communicate with all levels of management and associates
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and successfully multi-task responsibilities across simultaneous projects
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external customers remotely
- Working knowledge of GAAP and GAAS
- Working knowledge of attestation standards established by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Knowledge of audit procedures
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to be decisive
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to stay organized even with multiple projects
- Desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- Preferred certifications: CISA, CIA, CISSP, CSX
Primary Location - US-NE-Omaha-18020 Burt Street, Omaha, NE 68022
Travel - 10% of the time (Domestic & International)