· 6 or more years of IT implementation experience
· Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within an environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
· Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
· Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SSAE, PCI, HIPAA etc.)
· Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
· Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
· Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
· Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
· Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
· Strong practical Linux or Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
· Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
|Date Posted||June 14, 2018|
|Date Closes||July 14, 2018|
|Located In||Greenwood village, CO|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|