Lead Test Automation Engineer
CSG International Chicago, IL
Our goal is simple; 100% Automation. Drive the development and execution of manual and automated tests for a wide range of APIs utilizing multiple technologies and platforms. We’re bringing balance back! CSG provides you with unlimited vacation time, and market competitive pay and benefits, including 401K, employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more.
- Provides training and mentoring to junior test automation engineers. This includes conducting code reviews, training junior test automation engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices. This role may be asked to assign and assist in validating work.
- Familiarity with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
- Recognizes areas in need of improvement and solves complex problems related to interconnected software components.
- Works as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
- Willingness to step-in and manually test as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing in: C#, .NET, MS SQL Server
- 5 years testing JSON APIs and web services in a backend environment
- Must have working knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, industry standards, and best practices in automation
Now you are just showing off:
- Knowledge of Specflow is a plus
- Have held a developer role in the past
CSG is offering $7500 to any employee referral resulting in a hire!
| Date Posted
January 5, 2018
| Date Closes
February 4, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category