Senior Software Engineer
CSG International Englewood, CO
CSG Workforce (WFX) is looking for experienced software development engineer that have a passion for building web-based applications. Ideal candidates will have a passion and dedication to developing high quality applications and solutions in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. As a software developer, you will be playing a critical role in building and implementing micro-services, integrating CI practices, writing algorithms and leveraging data structures, caching approaches for building scalable architectures and collaborating with other talented developers, test engineers, product owners and devops engineering talent. If you are an experienced software engineer and are looking to enhance a market-leading software platform then WFX is the place for you. Help build great software with a fun and dedicated team leveraging agile practices.
You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software web-based applications, distributed and scalable systems and services.
- Build next-generation web applications, servers and architectures in AWS.
- Focus on high-end, reliable, performant, and scalable software solutions with a strong focus on the customer and delivering business value
- Redesign web applications, implement new designs, architect and design solutions to challenging problems while having the ability to pick up new technologies as necessary.
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Scala, Node.js, Python, SQL and Perl
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Significant development experience in Node.j, Scala, and Java
- Experience in Perl is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and protocols; and years of experience with SQL and working with databases.
- Knowledge in service based architecture, RESTful services and building scalable micro-services
- Professional experience building and deploying code in AWS
You will be a great fit for this role if you
- Know how to ship robust, performant software to a volume of users
- Experience and passion for CI, unit tests, monitoring and alerting on the code you deliver
- Ability to design and implement RESTful based web services
- Understand the concepts of Doman Driven Design, OO principals and distributed Architectures
- Enjoying helping others around you grow as developers and be successful
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can be autonomous and self-driven in an agile environment
- Get things done
- Get inspired on a daily basis, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- Love to experiment and use data to drive decision making
| Date Posted
December 20, 2017
| Date Closes
January 19, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category