Software Dev Engr Sr
CSG International Omaha, NE
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- A passion for technology and its use to solve business problems in a timely and robust manner.
- Ability to work within a cross functional Agile team to develop new components in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners and QA.
- Develop critical components that make up CSG Systems' core product using Microsoft technologies.
- Active participation in project and team design meetings.
- Work effectively with client support and implementation consultants to resolve application issues.
- Resolve complex technical issues.
- Perform under minimal supervision on significantly complex assignments.
- Point of contact for technical expertise for team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a technically related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in software development required.
- Technical experience in product design, product development, and/or product implementation.
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies and design.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft development tools and a desire to learn more.
- Key skill requirements for this role include (C#, Visual Studio, .NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, and Web Services).
- Beneficial skills include: (C, C , Python and background in order or billing management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
| Date Posted
November 7, 2017
| Date Closes
December 7, 2017
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category