CSG International Omaha, NE
Essential Job Functions
- Analysis and technical evaluation
- Develops work standards by applying work study principles such as time study and work sampling
- Develops and improves business processes by creating process maps, measuring process capability, identifying critical process inputs, developing simulation models (as necessary), develop and validate solutions of modifications in standard operating procedures, work flow, and product/service design
- Utilizes continuous improvement methodology such as Lean and Six Sigma to drive process improvement.
- Co-ordinates continuous improvement projects to contribute towards functional and company goals and objectives
- Recommends improvements to standards and work flow processes related to the ITIL processes and software enhancements to CSG management team and associates.
- Implements continuous improvement projects by leading, training and guiding associates and supervisors at all levels
- Looks for ways to automate processes within the business to improve quality of product while reducing costs within each area
- Assists with the coordination and planning for staffing changes in regard to automation or increased growth of product
- Provides support on projects as assigned by the CSI Management or initiated by technological changes within the industry
- Personal growth and learning - Maintains business and technical knowledge by actively participating in training and cross-training activities and assignments, reviewing material or publications, and participating in professional organizations as applicable.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- This job requires domestic and/or international travel up to 5%.
- Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering required or equivalent education/experience
- 1-2 years of experience working on Process Improvement initiatives and applying Six Sigma methodologies.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or above
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
| Date Posted
October 4, 2017
| Date Closes
November 3, 2017
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category