Software Development Manager
CSG International Englewood, CO
CSG Workforce (WFX) is looking for an experienced software development manager to lead a technical software team. Ideal candidates will have a passion and dedication to developing high quality talent and facilitate teamwork while solving challenges in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. As a software manager, you will manage the agile team’s project goals, take an active role in contributing to product strategy and mentor your team. If you are an experienced software manager and are looking to enhance a market-leading software platform then WFX is the place for you.
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and acting as Scrum Master for agile teams.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of complex technical projects
- Contribute technically to projects
- Work closely and collaboratively with Product Owners and Product Managers to help the team in building the highest quality products while hitting their deliverable dates.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technical leadership experience and managing individuals in software development.
- Experience designing or assisting the team architecting large-scale systems design.
- Years of experience leading teams leveraging agile practices.
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and protocols; years of experience with SQL and working with databases.
- Knowledge in service based architecture, RESTful services and building scalable micro-services
- Professional experience building and deploying code in AWS
- Experience shipping successful products.
- Strong leader capable of motivating and energizing the very best.
You will be a great fit for this role if you:
- Know how to ship robust, performant software to a volume of users
- Enjoying helping others around you grow as developers and be successful
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can be autonomous and self-driven in an agile environment
- Get things done
- Get inspired on a daily basis, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- Use data to drive decision making
| Date Posted
September 6, 2017
| Date Closes
October 6, 2017
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category