CSG International is hiring for a Software DevOps Engineer II to join our PC/DDS (Product Configurator and Data Distribution Services) team. This product is used by our clients for configuring their products, servicing their real time order processing and also distributing the data to downstream billing and statement systems. We’re hiring for someone who has experience developing in C#, .Net technologies and SQL Server who can also provide mentorship to junior team members. Our ideal candidate would have experience in full life cycle of Product Development and is comfortable working with cross functional teams.
This role will be a key to delivering software and services-based solutions that enable our clients to accurately capture, manage, generate and optimize revenue, strengthen customer relationships and exploit emerging opportunities in highly complex, transformational market environments.
A Software DevOps Engr II designs, analyzes, writes code, modifies and debugs CSG product applications. May perform release testing; interface with end-user to define requirements and complete technical documentation. Assist with detail architectural designs for software solutions, Performs well on complex software development assignments.
• Designing, developing and testing new and enhanced software solutions using.
• Microsoft .NET technology. Researching new technology and/or development tools.
• Performs product design activities on applications software which may require. extensive research and analysis. Implements designs with high quality.
• Performs SQL Server Database design and programming.
• Successfully delivering solutions within the areas of CSG expertise.
• Successfully implementing Unit and System testing on applications.
• Perform operational duties on Software installation and delivery during maintenance windows.
• BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of Software Development experience.
• Experience in developing in Object Oriented language such as C#, .Net techonolgies, Java, SOA, REST, WCF.
• Experience in databases such as: SQL Server or Oracle.
• Experience with development tools: IDE, VS or Eclipse. Source Control tools.
• Strong fundamentals in: Algorithms, Data Structures and Operating Systems.
• Experience in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
• Good understanding of Agile, SAFe and Lean principles is a plus.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in Automation Frameworks such as: Specflow, or Selenium.
• Maintain a positive attitude with willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced team environment.
• Experience with SQL Profiler, DOT Trace Profiler, Unit Testing, DB Monitoring and
• Memory Profiling would be seen as a plus.
• Experience with Chef and/or Cloud computing is a Plus
|Date Posted||August 4, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 3, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|