Children's is in search of a Healing Touch Practitioner who performs personalized and professional healing touch services to patients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Provides healing touch services to patients according to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice provided by the Healing Touch International Inc.
- Creates a caring, safe, trusting environment, both physically and emotionally, for the Healing Touch session.
- Obtains an energy assessment that serves as background to guide the interventions
- Documents sessions clearly and concisely while maintaining confidentiality
- Creates opportunities for empowerment to patient and the family by teaching simple healing touch techniques they may use.
- Remains within the boundaries, licensures and scope of practice
- Maintains up-to-date on practices and trends within the Healing Touch community.
- Participates with the assigned unit enhancing the services provided
- Provides education throughout the organization on the efficacy of Healing Touch and providing or facilitating training of staff on HT therapies.
- Ability to remain calm and in control during emergencies or other stressful situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interacts effectively and professionally with patients and coworkers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of Level 5 Healing Touch training required
- Previous experience working in a holistic care pediatric or hospital environment preferred.
- Current and valid certification as a Healing Touch practitioner required
Make a meaningful difference improving the lives of children!
At Childrens, the regions only full-service pediatric healthcare center, our people make us the very best for kids. Come cultivate your passion, purpose and professional development in an environment of excellence and inclusion, where team members are supported and deeply valued. Opportunities for career growth abound as we grow our services and spaces, including the cutting-edge Hubbard Center for Children. Join our highly engaged, caring teamand join us in providing brighter, healthier tomorrows for the children we serve.