$1,500 Sign-on bonus
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruitment process for all assigned requisitions, both clinical and non-clinical, from staff-level up to Director and Executive-level positions. This role will lead efforts to develop, implement and execute hiring/sourcing strategies for all assigned positions and will work closely with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all applicable hiring laws and regulations as outlined by the EEOC.
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment process for all assigned requisitions, both clinical and non-clinical, from staff level up to Director-level and Executive-level positions. This process includes:
- Ensuring all approved requisitions are posted in the ATS and other appropriate job boards
- Source qualified talent through a variety of outreach methods
- Review and screen applications
- Move qualified candidates through the recruitment process, to include: Interview scheduling, reference checking and offer negotiation
- Advise and consult with hiring managers on all hiring decisions
- Assist with onboarding to ensure all new-hire paperwork and requirements have been met prior to start date
- Develops and executes outreach strategies to build talent pipelines for assigned positions.
- Source active and passive candidates through a variety of methods, including social media, campus outreach, contact lists, networking, community partnerships, career fairs, on-site career events, military outreach, etc.
- Establish strategic relationships with local and regional community partners to promote the organizations employment brand and generate referrals
- Work closely with high schools, colleges and universities to generate talent pipelines and establish our organization as an employer of choice among the student community
- Research and adopt innovative tools and approaches to sourcing efforts designed to attract and retain a diverse workforce
- Consult and advise hiring managers throughout all aspects of the hiring process, to include strategic workforce planning, EEOC compliance, sourcing, interview skills, Human Resources policies and procedures, etc.
- Manages the offer process by calculating equitable and competitive offers, providing recommendations to hiring managers and negotiating offers with applicants.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Thorough knowledge of applicable federal and state employment laws.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are necessary to interact with all internal and external customers.
- Strong customer service commitment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources, Business Administration, Education or a related field required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in recruiting required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- PHR or SPHR certification is preferred.
Children's Hospital & Medical Center - Omaha